Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fruits of the Spirit

  1. Love
  2. Joy
  3. Peace
  4. Long suffering
  5. Kindness
  6. Goodness
  7. Faithfulness
  8. Gentleness
  9. Self-control
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.” (Galatians 5:22)
Read More Bible knowledge.com


Abide in the True Vine and you will produce the fruit of the Spirit. John 15:1-8

15 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vine dresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away;and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 3 You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. 4 Abide in Me, and I in you.  As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
 
Music Videos

Lead me to the Cross – Hillsongs

Hillsong – Mighty to Save

No comments:

Post a Comment