Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2021

How I Feel Better when I'm Sick or Depressed

When I am sick or down here are some things I do to feel better. I am not a doctor or psychiatrist for sure, but they have helped me.



Build your immune system, Eat Healthy, Home remedies, and Love

I drink Ensure for vitamins and protein πŸ’ͺ

Eat activia yogurt four times a week for probiotics, gut health, good bacteria

Drink plenty of water πŸ’¦

Drink green tea, chai tea

Use fresh ginger and garlic in my food 

Use cinnamon and turmeric sometimes 

Eat citrus with vitamin C oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruits πŸŠ

Dark chocolate, Red wine, Pomegranate juice 🍫

Jalapeno Peppers helps with Serotonin for my Brain


 

Less processed food 🍟 Eat more vegetables and foods with fiber πŸŽ

Walking and Dancing πŸ’ƒ

Rest 😴 

Old school vicks vapor rub on chest neck and back

Alka Seltzer Plus Cold Med.

Flonase, For right when you start sneezing and runny nose.  Sold on shelf you don't need a prescription (can be expensive but worth it) 

Tylenol and Aspirin when needed

Take stool softener for constipation πŸ˜€

When throat infection gargle with warm salt water or peroxide

Feel Cozy and Comfortable with your favorite Pillow or Blanket. 

Having a Pet is the Best!! 🐈 🐦 πŸ•

Praise and Worship Music, Happy Songs

Tell God how you really feel!! πŸ˜“ 😠

Have daily Prayer and Reading Scriptures from the Bible πŸ™

Watch up lifting and Positive TV and Funny Movies πŸ˜ƒ

Have Faith in Him even when you feel like your life is falling a part. 

Don't Focus on the Problem, Focus on Jesus the Prince of Peace 

Encourage Someone, Give, Forgive, Love
Spending time With or Talking to Family or Friends πŸ‘ͺ

Asking Jesus to forgive me of my sins and to come into my Heart. ✝

No comments:

Post a Comment